1/3/16

Five great music videos of 2015

I wanted to make a top five, but the Japanese music industry strikes again.  If you can find music videos for "Something Good" by the telephones, and "I Know" by The Birthday, check them out.

Here is what I have instead...

[Click for video]
BUILT TO SPILL

"LIVING ZOO"

He didn't really have water.  It was just a great sense of humor.







[Click for video]
JOHN CARPENTER

"NIGHT"

This old man has a surprisingly relevant and practical imagination of VR.








[There, do you see it? Click for video]

TOWA TEI

"LUV PANDEMIC"

Look around you.
Look around you.

Just, look around you.



[Click for video.  Or maybe tap, I don't care.]

BATTLES

"DOT NET"

The most "art for the sake of art" I've ever seen crammed into a video







[Click for tacos]
JEFF ROSENSTOCK

"NAUSEA"

This would have been my number one if I were listing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment