2/26/09

nerd alert

I am not a fantasy nerd. I've got fingers in various nerd bowls, but once wizards and orcs show up I go into a vegetive state of disinterest. I would go as far as to suggest you are as well, so take it as a seal of approval that these Dungeons & Dragons podcasts I've collected for easy consumption are hilarious and well worth your time.

The podcast features the writers of webcomics Penny Arcade and PVP playing a full game. One of which, like some of us, has never played before and has no real understanding of the process. Basically these three goof their way through the whole campaign. Warning: there is math involved, but also plenty of cursing and riffing on DnD nerdom.

I only mention these old podcasts now because a new series as just begun, which you can listen along to here, but it requires you to occasionally traverse through or subscribe to the podcast until it ends. If you're too lazy/cool to do that, at least enjoy the first series, which I conveniently stored for you. Seriously, swallow your pride and listen to them. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment