5/18/10

it's here!

Today is Alan Wake release day!! I've been waiting on this psychological horror game (from the creators of Max Payne) for a few years, and as I type it's finally being installed onlto my Xbox HD for minimum loading pleasure!


While I wait for the % bar, I want to plug Bright Falls; the live action teaser miniseries for the game. Historically when you read live-action, and know it's a sort of promotion, the content if bound to be pure garbage. Not this time! I was suprised to find how creepy and compelling these little 5 minute clips were.


Even if you don't plan on checking out Alan Wake, def give this Bright Falls thing a shot. The first episode is on youtube right here. There're really short and there is only six of them. It's good scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment