12/9/10

the point of no return

This is the single nerdiest thing I have ever found myself into, but I LOVE these podcasts where the writers of Penny Arcade and PvP play a game of Dungoens & Dragons. I have never played DnD before, and fantasy culture as a whole turns me off, but these are three of the funniest people around, and can improvise a lot of great wit out of the material. One of them is a newbie to the game, so it's fun to hear his impressions and reactions to it.

If you can tuck away the part of your brain that resists all things DnD just this once, and listen to these podcasts from the first campaign, you won't regret it. If you do, and enjoy it, there is video of the latest campaign played live in front of an audience at PAX. (thanks to Boing Boing for pointing this out yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment