4/12/11

[you are only human]

Lots of shenanigans have been going on with the impending release of Portal 2 on Steam. The Valve IP has used its games distribution system to hide little ARG easter eggs in specific titles. The latest addition to Bit.Trip Beat is, to my knowledge, the most significant: an entire level devoted to Portal 2.

I just played it. loads of fun. I was gonna record it, but it seems someone has saved me the trouble.




UPDATE: I booted up Amnesia, as well, and it seems that was also patched with a bonus campaign (titled Justine)

This seems to be even cooler (as the references to Portal are quite faint) and it feels like a full fledged brand new addition to the game out of nowhere. I was enjoying what I played of it, before a power out struck my neighborhood (a real jolt scare when you're hiding in a virtual basement from monsters at the time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment