11/24/11

happy something

Here are three things this media blog writer is thankful for this year:

- I'm thankful Valve exists. There is an impressive amount of Steam titles on my mac. Valve also made Team Fortress 2 free to play this summer, which I have poured literally hundreds of hours into over the past six months. And Valve made not only possibly the best game of the year - Portal 2 - but the only laugh out loud funny game not to be about dick jokes.

- I'm thankful that Dexter hasn't jumped the shark yet. I actually am enjoying this current season quite a bit.

- I'm thankful that there have been a few albums this year that defied the odds, and turned out to be ok. Two turned out to be surprisingly awesome (Battles & Polysics), but I'm happy with a few that turned out to be not shit, such as The Get Up Kids, Destroyer, and the next review...

No comments:

Post a Comment