5/16/12

not quite dead

I pulled a ripcord on adulthood a couple weeks ago. Instead of dicking around on the internet, I bought a new car, applied for a new apartment, caught wind of a new job, grew a new beard, started drinking a new coffee, bought a new toaster oven, made a new sleep schedule, bought a new pair of sneakers.... New shit is looking to be the theme this summer, and new responsibilities that are taking up my daylight hours.

Well that, and Minecraft. Why did I buy Minecraft?

I don't plan on ditching "new music" though. I've got some stuff I want to talk about. I'm definitely picking up the new Squarepusher album and Animal Collective single this weekend. Next month is Hot Chip, and Liars! I want to talk about all that stuff, but this whole real life thing is taking precedence right now; and probably will continue to all summer.

This blog isn't dead, but may continue to be inconstant for the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment