6/30/12

summer break (this time for real!)

Doing some moving, so for the next two months I really won't be minding this blog. Also, nothing over the next two months is on my radar, except for The Birthday's next album, Vision. The only new album I have left to review right now is WIXIW, by Liars. It's already looking like it's gonna be my album of the year, so I'm gonna try and wrap my head around it some more so I can write something other than "oh my gah." In the meantime, you should totally get the album. It's amazing.

I've decided to write about 9 posts this weekend and time them to appear every Tuesday until September. They'll be the same format as the reviews, but won't have as much wordy bullshit. Just a little blurb about the album. They'll all be "summer albums" and the're all albums that I love, but never had a chance to feature here because I'm so dedicated to new music.

See you after Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment