4/21/09

BOOM Meele spam!

A big Left 4 Dead patch hit today. As it's one of the only 360 games I regularly play, I'm very much looking forward to it. The sadistic survivor mode may be fun with the right friends, but personally can't wait for the vs patch. More specifically, fatigue meter on survivors who use the shove button too much, which I'm hoping will cut down on a familiar situation:

Picture this, if you will... the city is overrun with an infection menace. A novice survivor bumps a car and sets off an alarm, signaling a wave of bloodthirsty scary ass looking meth addicts pouring into the street. Quickly, the 4 survivors... get in a corner and sit on top of each other like a totem pole and wave their arms about for ten minutes and are untouched.

Kinda falls apart at the end, doesn't it? Perhaps now, this will force players to actually work as a team, and figuratively have each other's back, instead of literally when they clip together in a corner. I'd like it if my new favorite multiplayer game doesn't end up like my previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment