1/10/12

what to care about in 2012

Gotta take that VIDJA GAM HYPE LIST and update it for 2012. I've already got a few to add

Alan Wake: American Nightmare - Although it's an XBLA (seemingly mostly) battle arena game with not so much plot, I'm thrilled to see that my favorite game of 2010 still has hope to become a franchise.

Bioshock Infinite - duh

X-COM / Syndicate - Yes, I believe in these shootmans "traitor to the master PC strategy race" next generation updates!

----

New music is already on the horizon. I'm looking forward to:

John K. Samson: Provincial - There hasn't been a Weakerthans album since 2007. That's too long to go without new songs by this guy.

Polysics: 15th P - Big 15th anniversary year for Polysics. Just as excited to hear about what they have planned on tour as I am to hear some new songs.

Screaming Females: (no title yet) - Steve Albini producing. Can't help but wonder if this release blows up the band big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment